In each question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusion and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
1. Statements: Most teachers are boys. Some boys are students.
|Latest Deals Around The Web|
|Earn Money By Installing Google Tez APP||Amazon Offers|
- Some students are boys.
- Some teachers are students.
A. Either I or II follows
B. Neither I nor II follows
C. Only conclusion I follows
D. Both I and II follow
E. Only conclusion II follows