How to apply JNTUK Original Degree through online process: We know so-many students are facing problem for applying Original Degree of jntu-Kakinada. That’s way we provide Full Detail Explain step by step procedure to apply jntuk Original Degree through online. So please read the Step by Step Instructions Carefully and then Apply JNTUK Original Degree Certificate.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
JNTUK OD Notification
Content In This Article
JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada) is one of the famous and biggest technological university in Andhra Pradesh. Early JNTUK conducts the regular and Supply examination twice in the year. Students who are studying under the Jntuk University are attempted their educational or academic exams in the month of September /October or March/April in every year according to academic calendar.
Jntu Kakinada has also released the corresponding exam results within one or two months after when they were conducted the semester examinations. Now in this page you can learn Guidelines for the submission of Online Application for obtaining the Original Degree in online.
The candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada & obtained their Provisional Degree Certificate (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memo (CMM) (For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy, etc Courses) Certificate are eligible for obtaining their Original Degree (OD) Certificate by applying at JNTUK Kakinada University Examination Section.
Check Eligibility – Click Here
JNTUK OD Apply in Online Details
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, JNTUK|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Address||The Controller Of Examinations, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada – 533 003.|
East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
JNTUK OD Application Fee Details
- General Fee for OD is Rs 2000/-
- Late fee for every year is Rs 500/-
Fee can paid through the online payment using (Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards) at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this OD Online Application.
For SBI Bank Payment: Click Here
Documents or Scanned Certificates applying for JNTU Kakinada OD
- Bank payment form (or) Bank Challan from
- Also the Bank payment reference Number & contact number during the online payment.
- SSC Scanned certificate in Pdf format (size in between 50kb to 200Kb).
- Provisional Certificate (PC) in Pdf format (size in between 50kb to 200Kb) obtained from the JNTU Kakinada University.
- Students Consolidated Marks Memo in Pdf format (size in between 50kb to 200Kb) required.
- All semester marks memo are required in Pdf/zip/rar format (size in between 50kb to 200Kb)
- Recent Passport sized photograph of student, the Passport photograph must be saved with Hall ticket number.
How to apply JNTUK OD through Online
- Log on to the official website http://jntukexams.net/
- Enter the Certificate Type, Hall Ticket Number and Payment Ref. No
- Click on Login and Make Conformation
- Select the Payment option and pay the JNTUK OD Application fee
- Take Printout copy of the E-receipt application
- On Next day Candidate visit www.jntuk.edu.in
- Enter reference number (DU) of Payment & contact number etc
- Click submit button
- Enter your personal details such as Name, Father Name, Address etc (all information that appeared in the SSC).
- Upload recent color Photograph in the JPG or JPEG Format.
- Submit all the information
- Upload the Scanned copies of PC, SSC Certificate and Sem marks memo (size in between 50kb to 200Kb).
- Unique number is generated on your screen note done it.
- At last download the Acknowledgement receipt.
- Within one or two months you will get your JNTUK Original Degree Certificate
Apply OD online: Click Here
Check – JNTUK OD Status
- Students need to log on to the official website jntukexams.net.
- Click Status of Application button on home page.
- Select the Apply Status either online or other.
- Enter your certificate type (original degree/provisional certificate/migration).
- Then enter your hall ticket number.
- Finally click on submit button.
- JNTUK OD Status will be displayed on your screen.
Check the status of the Application: Click Here
Note: If any students have quarries regarding JNTUK OD Online Application Procedure, please leave a comment in the comment box. We will try to answer your quarries as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are to the best of our knowledge and accuracy and are based on the latest notification published by official site (preceding or current year as applicable) of authorities. Aiming.in shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in the information posted on this page in form of article, comments.