About JEMAT Exam: The full form of JEMAT is Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. The West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) conducts WB JEMAT annually for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Administration (MHA) in various government and private institutes in the State of West Bengal.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The JEMAT Exam will be conducted at the state level in the English language. The candidates can check the JEMAT Exam eligibility norms before applying for this examination. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online WB JEMAT Application Form. The candidates can check all the relevant details regarding the JEMAT Notification, fee, paper pattern and syllabus details here.
JEMAT Exam Eligibility
The candidate must pass graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The candidates, appearing for the qualifying exam this year are also eligible to apply JEMAT Exam.
JEMAT Registration Fee
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 800/- without late fee as application fee (Rs. 400/-for SC/ST)
- The application fee with late is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500 for SC/ST).
- The application fee has to be paid through Demand Draft only.
WB JEMAT Application Form
- After release of WB JEMAT Application Form, the applicants can get the WB JEMAT Application Form from the official website i.e. www.wbut.ac.in.
- Then you have downloaded the application form, you need to fill it completely including your name and complete signature etc.
- The applicants have to send a DD along with 2 copies of color photographs and they also need to mention the date on which the photograph was taken.
- The applicants are advised to keep the photocopies of all the documents which have been sent with application form.
- The applications can be submitted through online and offline mode as well.
- To complete the application process, the applicants have to pay the application form through a bank account in Indian Bank.
JEMAT Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the JEMAT examination will have 2 hours
- There will be total 100 marks questions of MCQ type.
- Each correct answer will contain 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, the candidates will be penalized 1/4th of the mark.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
The question paper of JEMAT Syllabus will have these sections- Mathematics (20), English (20) and Logical Reasoning (20). The candidates are advised to check the West Bengal JEMAT Previous Papers before they start with the exam preparation.
Download pdf of JEMAT Syllabus
Institutes accepting WB JEMAT Score:
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- IMS Business School
- Institute of Engineering & Management
- Calcutta Institute of Technology
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College
- Regent Education & Research Foundation Group of Institutions
- Siliguri Institute of Technology
- Advanced College of Management
- B. C. Roy Engineering College, Durgapur
- International Institute of Management Sciences
- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science & Technology
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Durgapur – Group of Institutions
- Techno India
- JIS College of Engineering
- Army Institute of Management
- Sabita Devi Education Trust – Brainware Group of Institutions
- Institute of Business Management & Research
- Future Business School
- Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology
- Pailan College of Management & Technology (MBA Division)
- Gurunanak Institute of Technology
- Camellia School of Business Management
- Future Institute of Engineering and Management
- Seacom Engineering College
- Bengal Institute of Technology and Management
- Narula Institute of Technology
- Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management
- DSMS Business School
- Management Institute of Durgapur
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management & Computer Science
- Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering & Management Durgapur
- Apex Management Institute
- George College (Department of Management Studies)
- ABS academy of Science Technology & Management
- Budge Institute of Technology
- Ibrad School of Management and Sustainable development
- Mary’s Technical Campus Kolkata
- Durgapur Institute of Management and Science
- Supreme Knowledge Foundation Group of Institutions
- Management and Science Institute of Durgapur
- Management Education Centre, Heritage Institute of Technology