Java is an object-oriented, platform-independent language. Java programming is now the most popular language in the world of information technology including Android-based mobile platform. For seamless use of this programming language, proper Java programming training and certification is required for EC Council Training, Java EE training, Java SE training, etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Here we have provided the complete information of Java Language like Course Details – Fee, Duration, and Salary & Job Options. This Article explains the JAVA Course Details of Course fee structure, Duration of the course, Java Certificate holder jobs and salaries.
JAVA Course Details
Content In This Article
- 1 JAVA Course Details
- 2 ELIGIBILITY
- 3 Duration and Fee Structure
- 4 Salaries offered of Java Language Programmer
- 5 Java Certification
- 6 Official Java Certifications
- 7 Types of certifications are available for mobile Java developers
- 8 JAVA Certification and its Value
- 9 JAVA Language Certificate holder can become
- 10 JAVA Syllabus
|Full form||Java Language|
|Language Type||Programming Language|
|Eligibility||No particular eligibility is needed|
|Requirement||Basic knowledge of Computers|
|Course Duration||4 months|
|Course Fee Offered||Rs. 2000 to Rs.5000|
|Starting salary offered||Rs 10,000 to15,000|
|Advance Courses||Java+, Python|
|Similar Course||C, C++|
|Employment opportunities||Java Developer, Android Software Developer, Software Engineer|
No particular eligibility is needed for this JAVA course. Students who are having good knowledge of Computers can do this course. And the candidates who are having a basic knowledge of C language and as well as C++ language can do this java course very easily.
Duration and Fee Structure
To learn this JAVA programming language it takes 4 months of duration. Fee Structure is varying between 2000 rupees to 5000 rupees. This is the normal fee structure and varies from institute to institute.
Salaries offered of Java Language Programmer
Java developer salary is between Rs 320K and Rs 600K yearly but varies from company to company with a different salary package. People in this job usually don’t have more than 10 years’ experience. But the salary package for experienced candidates is higher than freshers.
Official Java Certifications
Java was taken over by Oracle in 2010, so its certifications are now governed and provided by Oracle Inc.
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): First level of certification indicating a good basic understanding of the language.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): A benchmark for professionals in the field of Java programming.
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM): A highly skilled and experienced java programmer
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE): A complete expert in Java programming and its architecture.
Types of certifications are available for mobile Java developers
- Various Android Training and Certification courses are available to us for mobile Java programming.
- Professional Android Apps development, Android wearable, Android NDK, ATC Monetize Android application, etc. are some of the best Java programming training courses to become professional Java developer.
- These courses and certifications are authorized by Android, so these are valid all over the globe.
JAVA Certification and its Value
- As we know that this JAVA Course is most reputed and popular course and this JAVA programming language is trusted all over the world.
- Many numbers of students opt for this course. JAVA Course owns first priority in the market.
- Though there is an increase in usage of mobile devices, the applicability of JAVA has been increasing rapidly.
- If you own the certification JAVA programming language anywhere the value certification increases.
- Java progress in different Java Platforms are like Java SE, Java EE, and Java for Android are already very popular.
JAVA Language Certificate holder can become
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer
- Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer
- Web application developer
- Java spring developer
- Android Software Developer
- Java EE application engineer
To Know More Refer this link Click Here.
|Unit 1: Introduction to Java Programming||Unit 2: Object-oriented programming with Java Classes and Objects|
|Sub Topics||Sub Topics|
|Variables and data types||Fields and Methods|
|The Java Virtual Machine||Overloading methods|
|Conditional and looping constructs||Constructors|
|Unit 3: Inheritance||Unit 4: Exception handling with try-throw-catch-finally constructs|
The Exception class
|Making methods and classes final|
|Abstract classes and methods|
|Unit 5: The Object class||Unit 6: Working with types: Wrapper classes|
|The JDK Linked List class|
|Unit 7: Packages||Unit 8: Applets|
|Documentation comments||Applet capabilities and restrictions|
|Package access||Configuring applets|
|Unit 9: Basics of AWT and Swing||Unit 10: Threads|
|Dialogs and frames|
|The Action Listener interface|
|Using the adapter classes|
|Classes for various controls, such as label, choice, list, Checkbox, etc.|
|Unit 11: The I/O Package||Unit 12: Basic concepts of networking|
|Reader and Writer classes||Concepts of URLs|
|Input Stream and Output Stream classes||Working with URLs|
|Unit 13: Database connectivity with JDBC|
Above mentioned are the syllabus of JAVA Course details this may vary from institute to institute.
Classification of Java
Popularity, usability and industry demand, Java has many factors based on those JAVA can be categorized under the following sections:
Client-side Java development: This section of java is based on developing software and program modules that can run on the client side to support its daily operations.
Server-side Java development: This section of java is based on developing codes that can enable others to access dedicated servers designed to perform specific tasks.
E.g. creating a stand-alone database server
Web Development: Java libraries are also extended to Java server pages (JSP) that helps in rich content development for Web
Mobile Development: Java is actively implemented as a standard language for developing mobile operating systems and applications.
Machine learning through Java: Recent advancement in Java is in the direction of Machine learning which has helped in building and supporting several electronic devices ranging from Space shuttles to CT scan machines.
All the above details above furnished are very much use full for the students or candidates who are showcasing their interest in learning this particular JAVA Course. Follow the JAVA Course Details mentioned above and get an idea join and get into the software field.