About HPPSC Exam: Do you aim for a Professional career? Are you a Resident of Himachal Pradesh and waiting to enlighten your career? Then what are you waiting for, just kindly check out the details of HPPSC. The full form of HPPSC is Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
HPPSC organization came into force from 25th January 1971. It is an administering authority authorized to conduct Himachal Pradesh State Civil Services Examination within the State. It also conducts many other examinations and carries out selection process to select the most eligible candidates for performing services into different departments of Himachal Pradesh State Government. In this session let us completely know the details regarding HPPSC course, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc.
HPPSC is an examination which you need to take for if you aim to work for a Government Organization in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Different Government sectors available for an aspirant to get employed in are listed out here. They are Himachal Pradesh clerical jobs, Himachal Pradesh engineering jobs, Himachal Pradesh Income Tax Department jobs, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh deputy collector Jobs, Himachal Pradesh jobs for police sub-inspector and generally for any post of Class I and Class II Officers held available in the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Specially examinations were held for the post of Deputy Collector Class I, Deputy Registrar (Co-operatives) ,Assistant Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service-Class I/II,VRO/VRA, Mandal Revenue Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, , District Transport Officer
Content In This Article
Educational Qualification to get in HPPSC: Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline only for the residents of Himachal Pradesh state
- GENERAL: 33 Years,
- OBC: 35 Years,
- SC / ST / NT: 38Years
HPPSC EXAM STRUCTURE:
HPPSC Examination is held in three stages:
STAGE –I: Preliminary Examination: It consists of 2 papers: Paper – 1 General Studies (200 marks), degree level & Paper -2 (200 Marks) each with duration of two hours.
STAGE-II Mains Exam – this Is a descriptive natured exam in which six papers were quite compulsory out of which two papers are completely based on language test Hindi& English of 100 marks And four General Studies paper 150 marks each like Social studies, Mathematics, Law, Philosophy and commerce with multiple-choice questions-objective type. Negative marking is held in 3:1 ratio. Candidate must secure minimum qualifying mark in each paper
STAGE-III: Physical test for 100 marks is conducted to test the student’s behavior, nature and examine HIM/HER in all aspects by questioning them regarding core subjects and test their knowledge to set a bench mark.
HOW TO APPLY & APPEAR FOR HPPSC EXAM?
- Kindly check the official HPPSC website. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Purchase the HPPSC exam application form from the Head Post Office held available in your locality.
- The application form comes with HPPSC Exams Info Brochure, along with other requisite forms, including HPPSC exam venues, how to fill in the HPPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees before the last date of application.
- About 15 days before the exam, candidate will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable
HPPSC APPLICATION FEE:
There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
HOW TO PAY HPPSC FEES?
- Candidates applying offline are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
- All Female Candidates, Physically handicapped and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are exempted for paying the application fee as said earlier
- Candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website www.aiming.in**