Many students are having this problem of forgetting in exams. Though they studied well prior to the examinations usually students forget in exam hall while writing an exam what they have studied before. Some students have the fear of examinations. With the feeling of tense students forget even more. Here in this posting readers can have many examination tips on How to Study for exams without forgetting.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
- Make a schedule to study – This will helps you to get ready for the studying process without clumsiness.
- Gather everything what you for studying – Like materials, textbooks, and any other instruments. Try to avoid wasting time on collecting or gathering things.
- Walk before an exam – For a small amount of time if you exercise it will help you to boost up yourself. You even meditate too.
- Start studying with a positive mind – If you start studying with an abnormal or bad mood you can’t study perfectly. So don’t go to start with a bad mood. Be positive and have patience start studying effectively and get success.
- Choose the best place to study – To better concentrate on studies one should need to best place to study without any distractions.
- Go to the bed to get enough sleep – Sleep is the best remedy to relieve stress it’s good to take 9-10 hours of sleep. If it is an afternoon you can sleep how much time you want.
- Loudly read your textbooks – It’s better to read what you are currently reading out loud. It helps you to remember well.
- Read in a good font – We can say that Times New Roman is the good font to study and you can read fast also.
- Teach your study mates – This is the most effective learning process if you teach to someone you will remember it more without forgetting.
- Pen down the things which you have to learn and remember – This helps you to remember even more. What you have written and tested yourself will have very fewer chances to forget.
- Test yourself in the middle – This helps you to test yourself and happened to know how much you remember in studied things.
- Use mnemonic devices – This is one of the important tips to remember very well. Such as diagrams, charts, making rhymes. If you are having the list of things make those as a small word like phrases just remember starting of what you have made you remember well.
- Mind Map Creation – It is nothing but visualizing the things. If you create any mind maps like charts, diagrams, pictorial representations these type of things you can recollect and remember well in exams.
- Spray a decent perfume – This helps you to keep your stage of mind pleasant and get concentrate to study.
- Play a melody music tracks – This idea will help to keep you calm and active to study things and remember well.
- Save time when the search for anything – Searching is wastage of time. If you need any particular topic use to direct the best search engine GOOGLE. This can helps you study fast.
- Night outs are useless – If your night out for next day exam you will get sleep in the middle of examination in the exam hall. You will feel stressful. To avoid night outs and have a good and enough sleep. Relieve all your stress.
- Don’t by heart the things – If you by hearted the studying things there is a chance of forgetting. To avoid this problem just study try to understand the theme of the topic. By the time you write any topic, you will remember and present well.
Also, see – How to Study for an Exam In Just One Day.
From this posting, students who need the tips for exams regarding How to Study for an exam without forgetting can know. By following these tips you will find an idea to attempt well in your examinations.
BEST OF LUCK