Aadhar Number has become a part of life nowadays. Wherever you go everyone is asking for Aadhar number. It is a unique identification number for a particular citizen. This Aadhar number is issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Many of the people registered for Aadhar Card Number. But some does not know the process of downloading the Aadhar Card. It is a very easy process to download the Aadhar Card. Mainly you need is Aadhar Number if there is no availability of Aadhar number Enrollment ID is the only option.
Let us see the main steps to download Aadhar Card:
- There is an official website for Aadhar is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/ visit this Aadhar Website first. site first.
- You can choose ‘Enrolment ID’ or ‘Aadhaar’ to enter of your choice.
- You need to enter some details like name, PIN code, mobile number, etc after entering your Aadhaar number or Enrolment ID
- There will be a captcha column you need to fill that also.
- After the completion of filling above details click on ‘Get One Time Password’.
- And then you will receive the password on your phone via a text message.
- Type your OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’.
- The e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded on your computer.
- To open that AAdhar Card there is a password to enter because the file is protected.
- No worries that password is your own pin code.
- Open and take printout for future use.
Let us see the view of form from UIDAI official site as follows
Mainly there are two ways to download Aadhaar Card:
- Through Aadhaar Number and
- Through Enrollment ID.
Let us see the step by step process of Downloading of Aadhaar Card by using above 2 ways as follows:
Download Aadhaar Card by Using Aadhaar Number
- Initially, you need to visit the official UIDAI website
- Click on “download Aadhaar”.
- You will be redirected to like https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- A new window will open where a pop-up will display “how you can enter the password to open the pdf file containing your e-Aadhaar”.
- Select the “Aadhaar” option in case you know your Aadhaar number
- You have to fill the details as follows:
- Aadhaar number
- Full name
- Pin code of your residential address
- Captcha image.
- After the filling of the above details and then click on “Get One Time Password” option to get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- In case you use the mAadhaar app, you can opt for TOTP.
- Click on “Confirm” to send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Validate and Download” button to download your e-Aadhaar to your computer.
- Enter the password and click on submit to open the e-Aadhaar card.
- Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format.
- Once you get Aadhaar card, take a print out of this document or store it on your smartphone for future use.
- It is better to download a copy for valid proof.
Up to now, we have seen downloading of Aadhaar through Aadhaar Number.
Let us now see the process of downloading Aadhaar Card by using the Enrollment
ID as follows:
Download Aadhaar Card by Using Enrollment ID Number
In case of not having Aadhaar number, one can download their Aadhaar Card through Enrollment ID.
Let us see the step by step process of downloading Aadhaar Card as follows.
- You need to log in – www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on “Download Aadhaar” button.
- You will be redirected to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/popup
- Enter your 14 digit enrolment ID number and 14 digit time and date values.
- You have to enter your particulars like full name, pin code, image captcha.
- And then click on “Get One Time Password” to generate an OTP.
- The OTP, you will be received on your registered mobile number.
- You will get a message like “One-time password has been sent to the mobile number”
- Enter the OTP & click on “Validate & Download” option.
- Press “Confirm” Button.
- Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format to your computer.
- Enter the password to open the PDF file by using the first four letters of your name and “Year of Birth” in CAPITALS.
- You can take a print out of this document as the original document.
The third case is if you are not having any of the enrollment ID or Aadhaar Number you can download your Aadhaar Card by filling your personal details such as Name, Mobile Number, Pin Code and etc. details. After filling all the details fill the captcha text field. Click the button “Get One Time Password”. The password will come to your registered mobile number. Enter and click on “Validate and Download” button and there will be an availability of your Aadhaar card in PDF format. To view that Aadhaar Card you need to type your pin code as password. Enter it. Download it and take print out for future Use.
The above posting gives you the details about downloading Aadhaar Card in all ways. Just read it you can find a solution for downloading Aadhaar Card which is very useful.