Drashti Dhami Profile: Drashti Dhami is one of the cutest Television actresses in Indian television. She is not only an actor but also a model and dancer. She is recognized for her roles in the shows Dill Mill Gayye, which is her debut nad gateway for for her career. Audience liked her acting and later she worked in many daily soaps. Browse more About Drashti such her height, weight, husband, family profile, educattion, pics, awards etc below.
Drashti Dhami Early Life:
Drashti Dhami was born on January 10, 1985 in Mumbai, India. She is from a conservative Gujarati family. She has completed her schooling from St.Immaculate Girl’s High School in Borivali after that she went to Mithibai College, Mumbai from she got a degree in Sociology. Below is the picture of Drashti with her brother, mother and bhaabi. Television actress Suhasi Dhami is Drashti’s Sister in law and Karan singhGrovar was her cousin.
- Dhami began her career in modeling with print and television advertisements followed by “HumkoAajKal Hai”, “Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori” and a Punjabi music video “NachleSoniyoTu”
- Drashti did advertisements like Colgate (toothpaste) with Saif Ali Khan, Lion Honey, Pulimoottil Silks, Vasan Eye care, RKS Grand (Shopping Mall), Amul, VIP Bags and jewellery.
- Her first role was in the Star One show Dill Mill Gayye, where she portrayed Dr. Muskaan. She then appeared as the female lead on the STAR One show Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi
- Dhami also made a brief appearance through her dance performance for the show Na Bole Tum Na Maine KuchKaha.
- She then played the lead role in the Colors TV serial Madhubala – EkIshqEkJunoon opposite to Vivian Dsena from 2012-2014.
- She is also the winner of the sixth season of Indian dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa alongside choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan.
- In June 2014, Dhami for a short duration hosted the seventh season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- She was also the Brand Ambassador for Canvironment Week 2011 and 2013 to support the cause of ‘Save Our Planet.
- In 2016, she was also part of a web series called I Don’t Watch TV along with many TV celebrities aired on a web-content platform.
- She was offered a role in Rohit settys Singham returns but she refused the offer due to lack of dates.
Drashti Dhami Personal Life:
After the courtship of almost six years, Drashti Dhami has married her longtime boyfriend NeerajKhemka. The marriage was held on February 21, 2016. Neeraj is an NRI businessman who has shifted base to Mumbai.
She is very close to TV stars like Sanaya Irani, Kanika Maheswari, Karan singhgrovaretc
Drashti Dhami Biography:
|Full Name||Drashti Dhami|
|Date of Birth||10th January 1985|
|Place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Marriage date||Feb 21st 2016|
|Education||Degree in Sociology|
|Family Details||Father, Mother, brother|
|Brothers||Jayasheel Dhami (elder)|
|Official Email ID||N/A|
|Awards||She is the winner of many awards as Tellyetc|
Drashti Dhami Serials
- Dhil Mil Ghaye(2007- 2010)
- Madhubala- ekishqEkdunoon (since 2014)
- Geet (2010- 2011)
- Ektha raja EkTharanni (2015- 2016)
Drashti Dhami Awards List:
- Indian Telly in 2015 for Best on screen couple in Madhubala
- Zee Rishtey award for FavouriteBeti 2015
- Golden Petal award in 2012, 2013
- Star Guild award in 2014
Follow Drashti on Instagram