Are you searching for the CS Study Material? Here we are providing you with the best study material for your examination and this information will help you in your exam preparation of CS Foundation, inter and final courses.
About CS Examination
Content In This Article
- 1 About CS Examination
- 2 Foundation Course for Company Secretary
- 3 Intermediate Course for Company Secretary
- 4 Final Course for Company Secretary
- 5 CS Study Material
- 6 Download CS Foundation Study Material
- 7 Foundation Course
- 8 Download CS Intermediate or Executive Study Material
- 9 Executive Course
- 10 Download CS Professional or Final Study Material
- 11 Professional Course
- 12 Uses of CS Study Material
- 13 CS Exam Preparation Tips
CS or Company secretary is a professional course. This professional course is managed by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and it is constituted under the company secretaries Act, 1980 to control and to grow the professional of company secretaries in India.
To become a company secretary, a candidate must pass the foundation course, executive program and professional course which are known as Foundation Examination. Intermediate and Final Examinations are conducted by institutes and to be eligible for the membership as a Company Secretary, the candidates have to undertake for practical training after completion of both Intermediate and final courses.
Foundation Course for Company Secretary
Company Secretary (CS) Foundation Course is eight months duration course and it is the first level study on the path of becoming a Company Secretary. The foundation course provided by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (I.C.S.I.) is a mixture of postal tuition and optional coaching classes. At the time of admission Study material of CS foundation course is provided to the student.
The Company Secretary Foundation Course covers the study of subjects and topics such as legal aspects of taxation, labor laws, accounting, auditing, corporate law, or financial analysis etc.
Intermediate Course for Company Secretary
Company Secretary (CS) Intermediate Course is a ten months duration course and it is the second level on the path of becoming a Company Secretary, after clearing the foundation course. To enter the Intermediate course without even passing the CS foundation course there are provisions.
Graduates, post-graduates and those who have passed final exam of ICAI or of any other accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized by the Council of the Institute can directly apply to the intermediate course without completion foundation course.
Final Course for Company Secretary
Company Secretary (CS) Final Course is a ten months duration course and it is the third and final level s after clearing the intermediate course on the path of becoming a Company Secretary. The final course is also provided by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (I.C.S.I) is a mixture of postal tuition and optional caching classes.
CS Study Material
The CS Foundation, inter and final courses Study Material is officially issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). CS course Study Materials are authored by expert faculties across India. These Study Materials are embedded with all the latest Amendments, Notifications and Circulars.
The Study Materials issued by the ICSI are very important exam point of view. Study Materials are prepared in such a way that, students can prepare for the exams on their own.
Download CS Foundation Study Material
Here you can download the CS Foundation course syllabus by clicking on the given below links.
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamental of Accounting and Auditing
Download CS Intermediate or Executive Study Material
Here you can download the CS Intermediate course syllabus by clicking on the given below links.
The executive course new syllabus is divided into two modules.
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws
- Industrial, Labour and General Laws
Download CS Professional or Final Study Material
Here you can download the CS Professional course syllabus by clicking on the given below links.
There are three modules containing 3 subjects in CS Professional course syllabus.
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, & Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation, and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance, and Sustainability
- Corrigendum to the Study Material of Ethics, Governance, and Sustainability
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
Uses of CS Study Material
The CS study materials are prepared by expert and experienced faculties across the India, so these are best choice for getting good result in your Company Secretary examinations.
By following these study materials you can get the details like the pattern of questions asked in the previous examination, weightage of chapters in the syllabus etc.
CS Exam Preparation Tips
For you we are providing some preparation tips which you can follow and these tips will helpful in your examination preparation and to achieve best result.
- Plan your preparation and set dedicated time lines to each subject.
- If possible, prepare for two courses at a time, one theory and one practical.
- Make your own notes while preparing for the examinations.
- Mainly focus on conceptual understanding and co-relations among various topics.
- Practice speed writing and focus on good presentation of answers.
- Pick up the best prepared question to be answered first.
- Cover latest amendments, which are extremely important.CS Study Material for Foundation, Inter and Final Courses