CPA course has to do Abroad not in India. This CPA course is like doing CA course in India. CPA course is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body administrates this CPA Exam. Students who are interested in this accounting field and continue their career in this field can take this CPA Course Details. In this posting, you find all the details about Certified Public Accountant (CPA) like Eligibility, Course Fee, Duration, Salary, Career Scope and etc.
CPA FullForm is Certified Public Accountant
A Quick Review of CPA Course Details as Follows
Content In This Article
|Full Form||Certified Public Accountant|
|Fee Offered||$ 140.00 for application|
|Starting salary offered||7-9 lakhs per annum|
To appear and attempt for CPA exam one can have the following qualification:
- Member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants in India.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Member of the Company Secretaries in India.
- Master of Commerce
FEE Structure for CPA Course
There is an application fee for this CPA course and there is a difference in fees from subject to subject as follows.
- The Application fee: $ 140.00
Examination fees for CAP Certification as follows:
- Regulation (REG) $ 152.33
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) $ 175.44
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD) $ 187.00
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) $ 140.78
CPA Course Syllabus
In this CPA Course totally there are 4 papers to study as follows:
- Regulation (REG).
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR).
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment Concepts (BEC).
The following are the Four Papers in CPA Course and the number of the question followed by the sections in Examination.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions comes in Exam|
|Regulation (REG)||72 questions|
|Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)||90 questions|
|Auditing and Attestation (AUD)||90 questions|
|Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)||72 questions|
CPA Course Benefits
- International Recognition
- Flexibility & Ease
- Academic Excellence
- Careers Opportunities
- Must do for CA, M.Com and Commerce Graduates
- Credit agencies
- Asset management firms
- Insurance firms
- Central banks
CPA Course Exam Durations with Number of Questions
CPA exams consist of following four parts that take a total of 14 hours to be completed.
|CPA Exam Subject||Time Duration||Number of Questions|
|Regulation (REG)||3 Hours||72 questions and 6 task-based simulations|
|Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)||4 Hours||90 questions and 7 task-based simulations|
|Auditing and Attestation (AUD)||4 Hours||90 questions and 7 task-based simulations|
|Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)||3 Hours||72 questions and 3 written communications tasks|
CPA Certification Holder Can Become
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounting Assistant.
- Management Trainee.
- Payroll Clerk
CPA Certificate Holder Earnings
- A fresher of CPA Certificate holder can earn 7-9 lakhs per annum in India, based on working company.
- The average salary for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is $62,410 per year. As the experienced candidate can earn better when we compare to fresher.
By the above article, you can find all the details about CPA Course Details, about Certification and etc. all the details about the CPA Course. Interested Candidates know the information about this course and go on.