About COMEDK UGET Exam: COMEDK is the Consortium of Medical, engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka who provided the education in the field of engineering and architecture. It offers the admission in its numbers of affiliated colleges. below paragraphs represents the complete COMEDK UGET Exam Details such as Eligibility, Fee, Application, Notification, Exam Dates, How to Apply, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips, Model Papers, etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
COMEDK UGET Exam Details
Content In This Article
- 1 COMEDK UGET Exam Details
- 2 COMEDK UGET Syllabus
- 3 COMEDK Exam Pattern
- 4 Preparation Tips
- 5 Model Papers
- 6 Cut Off
- 7 Also Check COMEDK UGET Notification
- 8 COMDEK UGET Exam Dates
- 9 Eligibility Requirements
- 10 Application
- 11 How to Apply Process
- 12 Fee
- 13 COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
- 14 How to Download Admit Card
- 15 Exam Centres of COMEDK UGET
- 16 Contact Details
|Name of the Examination||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Authority Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka|
|Examination Level||State Level UG Exam|
|Type||Engineering Entrance Exam|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
The Syllabus for COMEDK UGET consists of 12th for the engineering and architecture and comprises of mainly three subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics.
COMEDK Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET exam pattern is given below for you.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will be asked in English language.
- The duration of this entrance exam is three hours.
- The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
- One mark will be added for each correct answer and no negative marking.
- A proper timetable should be made for scheduling time for each subject.
- Practice and Solve Previous year question papers and give Mock Test will help you to know the important questions and type of questions etc.
- COMEDK UGET Sample or Model Papers will help you to perform better in the actual examination.
- Through the practice of model papers the candidates will be able to boost their preparation since they will have a good knowledge regarding the examination pattern and questions.
- Candidates have the option of taking up the sample papers online as well as offline mode.
- Understand the exam pattern & complete syllabus of the examination.
COMEDK Cutoff will be released by COMEDK on its official website. Cutoff will be published for the Engineering colleges in Karnataka. Cutoff marks will vary on basis courses and also on the basis of category of students. COMEDK Cutoff is the minimum marks required by the candidates to take admission in Karnataka COMEDK Engineering Colleges.
Also Check COMEDK UGET Notification
The COMEDK UGET entrance exam notification will be released by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka. Only the eligible students can check the details of COMEDK UGET entrance examination, eligibility, Fee, Application, Notification, Exam Dates, Apply process, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips, Model Papers, Cut off, Hall Ticket Download Process etc.
COMDEK UGET Exam Dates
|COMDEK UGET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Notification||February 2018|
|Online registration starts||2nd week of February 2018|
|Online registration Last Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Check Status of registration||April 2018|
|COMDEK UGET Admit Card||4th week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination (Online)||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of COMDEK UGET Result||4th week of May 2018|
|First Counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
|Second Counselling||August 2018|
|Third Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
|Open Counselling||3rd week of July 2018|
Note: COMDEK UGET Entrance Exam Dates not fixed as it is usually conducted in the month of May every year.
For Engineering Course:
- The candidate must qualify in the 10+2 or its equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics & English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
- Minimum 45% Marks for General category and 40% marks in the case of SC, ST & OBC candidates.
For Architecture Course:
- Candidates must have qualified the 10+2, Diploma or equivalent examination with Mathematics subject from a recognized Board either Central or State Government.
- Minimum 50% marks in General Category and 45% for SC, ST and OBC category.
- Even the NATA Score Card will be valid for COMEDK UGET.
COMEDK UGET Application form will be available from the 2nd week of February through the official website. The application form will be provided via Online mode only.
Before filling the details in the Application form the candidate must follow the instructions provided by the official site.
How to Apply Process
Candidates can follow the given below steps to apply for COMEDK UGET entrance examination.
Step 1: Click on the given official site link www.comedk.org for applying for the examination.
Step 2: Candidates will have to fill the application form only through online mode by entering their Name, Mobile No, Qualification, etc.
Step 3: Then submit the application form to the official site.
Step 4: After successfully submitting the Application Form, Candidates will get a USER ID and Password in their registered email id and mobile number.
Step 5: The candidate have to upload the scanned photograph and signature while filling the Application form.
Step 6: The candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch course, the person will have to submit the separate Application form in the counseling process.
The applied candidates can the application fee through both online and offline mode. For Online mode, Candidates can use the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility. In offline mode, Candidate can pay the application fee through downloaded bank Challan & deposit it at any branch of Axis Bank. The Application fee of COMEDK UGET 2018 is Rs.1200/-
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
The COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 will be available from the 4th week of April 2018 on the official website through online mode. The admit card is the important document for the students at the time entrance exam.
How to Download Admit Card
Step 1: Candidates have to click on given official site link www.comedk.org.
Step 2: For downloading the admit card the candidate need to login with login ID and password.
Step 3: Then click on Download Admit card option to download the Admit card of COMEDK UGET 2018.
Step 4: Candidates can take the print out of the Admit card before the last date of downloading the admit cards.
Exam Centres of COMEDK UGET
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Bhilai & Durg|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Bokaro Steel City|
Contact DetailsCOMEDK # 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055.