Check out the CMA Foundation Registration Procedure .Students who want to appear for CMA Foundation Exam should fill the application and register before 4 months of CMA Foundation Exam. Before applying for CMA Foundation Exam, students should be aware of how to apply for the CMA Foundation Registration. We have given the procedure of CMA Foundation Registration in this article . Continue reading this article for CMA Foundation Exam Dates , Exam Fee etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
CMA Foundation exam is conducted by ICMAI (Institute of Cost Managements of India).
CMA Foundation Registration – Dates
Content In This Article
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Cost Managements of India (ICMAI)|
|Name of the Exam||CMA Foundation Exam|
|Last date for registration of the Exam in June||Update Soon|
|Last date for receipt of Examination Application Form||Update Soon|
|CMA Foundation Exam Dates||Update Soon|
CMA Foundation Registration – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should pass 10th Class from a recognised Board either State Board or Central Board.
- Candidates should pass 10+2 from Central or State Boards.
- Should have passed National Diploma in Commerce Exam held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council; or
- The Diploma in Rural Service Exam conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
CMA Foundation Registration – Examination Fee
- The Examination Fee for CMA Foundation is Rs 1200/-
CMA Foundation Registration – How to apply
- The Registration process is in online mode.
- Log on to Online Student Registration System on official website www.icmai.in
- Now you may proceed for Online Application form and click on foundation text link and You will be asked to select either oral coaching or postal coaching.
OraL Coaching – If you choose Oral Coaching mode, you have to attend oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by you.
Postal Coaching – Students who choose Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answers to Postal test papers only.
- Fill the Application form Details such as
- Course Information – Enrollment Type ,Course Type ,Region /Chapter and Coahing Type
- General Information – Name ,Father’s/Husband Name ,Mother’s Name,Maiden Name, Nationality,Region, Date of Birth, Caste,Gender,Marital Status and Occupation.
- Address Details.
- Payment using Debit /Credit Card or internet banking.
- Attach the required documents viz, Passport Photo, Specimen Signature, Age Proof, Marksheet etc.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application.
- During this period applicant may complete the remaining procedures.
- Beyond 30 days ,no previous information will be available in the system.
Hope this article will be helpful in understanding the CMA Foundation Registration. For more information regarding the online registration visit the official website of ICMAI.