BHMCT standards for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology & Tourism Course. This course is designed to train the students in the field of hospitality. The hospitality field is a growing sector in today’s world and encourages the students to pursue their interests in the field of hotel management and catering by providing number of students.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
If you want to know more information about BHMCT course, details like syllabus, duration, eligibility criteria, top bhmct colleges in India, bhmct careers and job profiles etc, then you can read this article.
BHMCT Course Details
Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology & Tourism is one of the vocational course and it is mainly focusing on professional skills and knowledge which will helpful to the students to grow in their jobs in the field of catering or hotel industry. This is one of the best course for the candidates those who wants to learn new techniques for cooking.
Bhmct course is the good one for the students who are interested in the field of hotel management, travel and tourism. It is an extensive course which provides both, subject knowledge and industrial training.
The duration to complete this course is three to four years depending upon the educational institution including six months internship. This course is divided into either six or eight semesters based on the course duration. Some institutions require that the students should go for a vacation training of about thirsty days during the summer vacations between two semesters.
- To pursue this course the candidates must have completed their 10+2 examinations in any stream with 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidate must have studied English language as one of the subject at 12th
- The consideration of marks for this course may from one college to another.
- And various colleges may conduct entrance examinations for admission of a candidate.
Here we mention the important subjects of Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology & Tourism course prescribed various colleges listed below for you.
- Front Office Foundation Course
- P Foundation I
- Communication Skills
- Application of Computers
- Foundation Course in House Keeping
- F&B S Foundation I
- House Keeping Operations I
- F&B S Foundation II
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Business Communication
- Front Office Operations I
- P Foundation II
- House Keeping Operations II
- Food & Beverage Control & Management
- Front Office Operations II
- Hotel Information System
- Basic Accounting
- Front Office Management
- Introduction to Management
- House Keeping Management
- Advanced Food Production I
- Facility Planning I
- Food Safety
- Hospitality Marketing
- Advanced F&B Service I
- Hotel Accounting
- Industrial Training
- Business Law
- Advanced Food Production II
- Facility Planning II
- Human Resource Management & Organization Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Advanced F&B Service I
- Introduction to Tourism & Tourism Geography
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Heritage
- Research Methodology
Top BHMCT colleges in India
You can see the top BHMCT course offering colleges/universities which are given below.
- DSMS Center for Professional Excellence, Durgapur
- Gautham Buddh Technical University, Luck now
- CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Global Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad
- College of Hospitality and Tourism, Faridabad
- Bhagwant University, Ajmer
- Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, South Goa
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- KC Hotel Management College, Nawan Shehar
- Maurya Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
On completion of BHMCT course, typically the opportunities will available for the candidates in various hotels, fashion, film and technology industries etc. Number of hotels, educational institutions, banks, shipping companies, factories, university canteens, railways, airlines and hospitals hire the bhmct candidates who have talent and multiple working skills.
The employers are very particular about the skills and talents of the candidates when recruiting of the position to them. So it is important that the students to develop the relevant skills and talents to get good opportunities.
View some job profiles of BHMCT course candidates.
- Catering Officer
- Catering Supervisor/Assistant
- Head/ Manager
- Field Supervisor
- Customer Service Executive
- Cabin Crew and Host
- Marketing Manager
- Hospitality Executive
- Sales Executive