BBNL recruitment 2016: Bharat Broadband Nigam Limited (BBNL) has released a notification to fill in the vacancies of executive trainee through Gate 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this job as early as possible to avoid late rush. The last date to submit the application is by 27th February 2017.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Students are first requested to register for GATE on or before 4th October 2016 and appear for the test so that they gain eligibility to apply for Bharat Broadband Network Ltd ET notification2016.BBNL recruitment 2016 has published notification through GATE 2017 for BBNL trainee jobs. Students may check their eligibility criteria and other details in the official website www.bbnl.nic.in.
Bharat Broadband Network Ltd ET Notification 2016:
Content In This Article
Bharat Broadband Nigam Limited shortly abbreviated as BBNL, is a Telecom infrastructure provider, set up by the government of India for the establishment, management and operation of national optical Fibre Network. BBNL was at first incorporated as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) under the companies’ act 1956 on 25th February 2012.
At present the company has its corporate office at New Delhi and the project management units at Chandigarh, Ambala, Karnal, and Jammu and in many more places. The company is looking for young engineers who wish to pursue a long term career in the establishment. Candidates must predominantly work in the roles of project planning, operations, project monitoring, broadband network and transmission network etc.
Bharat Broadband Network Limited Executive Trainee Notification
BBNL executive trainee vacancies were released for fill up unreserved and reserved i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories and reservations for PW D’s as per the Government of India Directives. The candidate must be aged between 21-27 years as on 15th January 2017. Candidates are at first required to apply for GATE 2017 examination and candidates who have qualified in the GATE examination were supposed to apply for BBNL recruitment 2016.
Students who have got qualified in B.E /B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) from the recognised university/Institution. The main discipline required for BBNL trainee jobs is Electronics & communication/ computer science/ information technology/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics. The final year students were also held eligible to apply. Age relaxations are also applicable for all SC/ST/OBC category students. Interested candidates will have to appear for the Electronics and communication (EC), computer science and information technology (CS) and Electrical Engineering (EE) paper of GATE 2017. Out of 100 Marks 75% marks are given for the examination and remaining 25% of marks for personal interview.
www.bbnl.nic.in, Trainee Jobs
Name of the Organization: Bharat Broadband Network Limited Executive
Official Site: www.bbnl.nic.in
Job Role: executive trainee
Job Location: Anywhere else in the corporate office of BBNL
BBNL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: B.E /B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) from the recognised University/Institution.
- Age Limit: 21-27 years as on 15th January 2017.
Scale of Pay: Will be discussed with selected candidates.
Selection Process: Qualified candidates in GATE followed by Personal interview.
Application Fee: Can be checked out in the official notification.
How to Apply
- Enter the official website www.bbnl.nic.in
- Select the notification and check your eligibility criteria by going through it.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill in all the particulars.
- Save the application for further reference.
- GATE 2017:
Commencement of online application submission: 01st September 2016
Last date of online application submission: 4th October 2016
Commencement of online submission of application: 15th January 2017
Last date for online submission of application: 27th February 2017
BBNL recruitment 2016 notification link