Latest Update about AP Polytechnic Web Counselling: On 28 April 2017, Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training Conducted the AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam for candidates who want to take admissions into the Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/Technology Courses. CEEP Polycet is one of the most important popular entrance examination within State of Andhra Pradesh. Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam is also called Centre for Education and Entrepreneurship Program (CEEP). Recently AP CEEP Results 2017 Released. Now students too much worried about their AP Polytechnic Web Counselling Dates 2017 and Certificate Verification Process. Officials will be released the complete AP Polycet Web Counselling Schedule every year at its official website i.e. sbtetap.gov.in or polycetap.nic.in.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Name of the Organization: State Board of Technical Education and Training
Exam Name: Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)
Exam Date: 28.04.2017
Results Released: 08.05.2017
Official Website: www.sbtetap.gov.in
Category: AP POLYCET Counselling
AP Polytechnic Web Counselling Dates
Content In This Article
Polytechnic Web counseling Notification will be Released Soon by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTETAP). Counselling Process will be scheduled at various AP Polytechnic Counseling Venue. So All students please check the Polycet Counseling Venue according to rank wise. AP CEEP Rank Card 2017 uploaded as soon as on this portal. Along with please download the SBTETAP Polycet Counseling Dates with venue names from here itself. Web Options process would be started from 3rd week of June 2017. So, Candidates should attend the certificate verification rank wise.
AP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule:
|DATE||RANGE OF RANK|
|June 2017||From rank 1 to 20,000|
|June 2017||From rank 20,001 to 40,000|
|June 2017||From rank 40,001 to 60,000|
|June 2017||From rank 60,001 to 80,000|
|June 2017||From rank 80,001 to 105,000|
|June 2017||From rank 105,001 to 130,000|
|June 2017||From rank 130,001 to 155,000|
|June 2017||From rank 155001 to last|
Documents Required for POLYCET Certificate Verification
- SSC/10th Class or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- AP POLYCET 2017 Rank Card.
- AP Polycet Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2017.
- IV to X Study (Bonafide) Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last attended college and Institute.
- Residence Certificate/ Adhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if they belong to OBC, SC & ST) issued by the competent authority.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority/ Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
- Passport Size Photographs
AP Polytechnic Counseling Fee:
- Students of SC/ST have to pay Rs 150/- as application fee
- Students of OC/BC have to pay Rs 300/- as application fee/processing fee for AP Polytechnic Counseling