AP Polycet Admit Card available for download. Issuance of AP Polycet Hall Ticket will be done only, when the applicants have successfully submitted their application. POLYCET means Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. To generate the AP Polycet Admit Card you need to visit the help line centre or you can download it from the official website of AP Polycet. Many students are searching for the AP Polycet Hall Ticket, so in this article we have given the AP Polycet Admit Card details, Download details etc. For more information, go through the below article.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
AP Polycet Admit Card Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training.|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh POLYCET|
|Level Exam||State Level Entrance Test.|
|Courses||Diploma in Engineering|
|Admit Card Status||3rd week of April|
|AP Polycet Exam||4th week of April|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May|
|AP Polycet Counselling starts from||Last week of June|
AP Polycet Admit Card – Release Date
- The AP Polycet Exam will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (APSBTET) in the month of April.
- AP Polycet Admit Card will be released in the third week of April.
- Students are advised to download the AP Polycet Admit Card for the exam.
- Students are not permitted to write the exam without AP Polycet Admit Card.
AP Polycet Hall Ticket
AP Polycet Hall Ticket contains the following
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Date and Time of the Exam.
- Examination Centre.
- General Instructions.
How to Download Andhra Pradesh Polycet Admit Card?
Steps to be followed to download the AP Polycet Admit Card
- Visit the official website of AP PolyCET official site i.e., https://appolycet.nic.in
- Enter your 10th Class Hall Ticket Number, Date Of Birth, and other details carefully. and Click on the Submit button
- Download Admit Card to Click on submit to view the admit card. Candidates must check dates and timings of the exam.
- After the Registration Process print the Documents as a hard copy for further use.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are to the best of our knowledge and accuracy and are based on the latest notification published by official site (preceding or current year as applicable) of authorities. Aiming.in shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in the information posted on this page in form of article, comments.