AP Polycet Notification will be released soon. AP Polycet Notification is for the students who want to do their Diploma Courses in engineering .You can also view the AP Polycet Notification through the official website sbtetap.gov.in (or) polycetap.nic.in. Andhra Pradesh Polycet Official Notification is going to be released in the month of March. For more information of APPolycet Notice go through this article.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Content In This Article
Organization Name: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.
Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam
Date of Exam: April.
Mode Of Apply: Online / Offline.
Level of Exam: State Level Exam.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
About AP Polycet
Polycet stands for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test .This AP Polycet is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). AP Polycet is a State Level Entrance Examination. Interested candidates can apply for the AP Polycet Entrance Exam through online. In this article we have given you all the details of AP Polycet Notification 2018, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application etc.
AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must follow the below mentioned guidelines. If not, you are not eligible for the AP Polycet 2018.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen to apply for the AP CEEP 2018.
- The individual must belong to Andhra Pradesh State or must be qualified from the AP Schools.
- There is no age limit for the interested candidates.
- Candidates must possess SSC or equivalent certificate issued by Recognised University.
Andhra Pradesh Polycet Fee Details
Here are the application fee details for Ap Polycet Exam
- For SC/ST Category Students – Rs 300/-
- General/OBC Category Students – Rs 350/-
AP Polycet Application Form – How to Apply
Instructions for the candidates who wish to apply for Andhra Pradesh Polycet Notification 2018.
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Initially, click on the enclosed link of polycetap.nic.in
- In the main menu, click on the “File Application”.
- Fill your particulars in the relevant fields.
- Click on Show Application.
- Enter the details.
- Submit the AP Polycet Online Application.
AP Polycet Important Dates
|Starting date to apply Online||March 2018.|
|Last date to Submit Application||April 2018.|
|Examination Date||April 2018.|
|Results Declaration Date||May 2018.|
AP Polycet Exam Pattern
- The Exam consist of 120 Objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and there is no negative marking.
- The topics for this Exam are Mathematics, Physics,Chemistry.
- The Minimum qualifying mark for Andhra Pradesh Polycet exam is 32 out of 120 marks.
Download AP Polycet Syllabus PDF
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye &Colorful World.
- The structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria& Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
AP Polycet Hall Ticket
AP PolycetHall Ticket/ Admit Card will be available in the 3rd week of April 2018 till the APPolycet 2018 exam date. The hall ticket shall be available in digital format only. Take a printout copy of admit card for reference purpose.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are to the best of our knowledge and accuracy and are based on the latest notification published by official site (preceding or current year as applicable) of authorities. Aiming.in shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in the information posted on this page in form of article, comments.