About AEEE Exam: The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is also known as AEEE. This exam is a university level exam, which is conducted or managed by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham/Amrita University. Through this entrance examination the candidates can get admission in campuses such as Amritapuri (Kollam), Vengal (Chennai Rural), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). AEEE examination will be conducted by Amrita University. If you want any more AEEE Exam Details like Eligibility, Fee, Application, Notification, Exam Dates, How to Apply, Syllabus, About AEEE Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips read out complete article.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
AEEE Exam Details
Content In This Article
|Name of the Examination||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||AEEE|
|Conducting Authority Name||Amrita University, Coimbatore (Ettimadai)|
|Examination Level||National Level UG Exam|
|Type||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Complete Syllabus for AEEE Exam
The AEEE exam syllabus contains mainly three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. This syllabus will be based on 11th and 12th class subjects.
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magneto statics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Hydrocarbons, halo alkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- P – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
AEEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AEEE is given below.
- The AEEE exam will be conducted in two separate mode, Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen and Paper Test (P & P) or written test.
- The duration of this entrance test will be two hours and thirty minutes.
- The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- The question paper will be of total 300 marks and for each correct answer three marks will be added and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
The Cut-Off of AEEE will be released after the declaration of AEEE examination result. The cut-off is the minimum marks should be secured by any candidate to qualify the exam.
- It will be a good move if you are going to prepare the total syllabus.
- Plan your time table for each subject and prepare your study methods.
- Try to solve each and every question will help to grasp well and improvise.
- Get best books and study material.
- Maintain a healthy diet and proper sleep.
The sample or model papers of AEEE will help the candidates to increase their speed level, efficiency and time management skills and these are also helpful to decrease their chances of mistakes in the examination.
Through the practice old model papers the students can easily overcome their exam fear and attend for the examination more confidently. For downloading the AEEE sample question paper click on the following given link.
Also Check AEEE Notification
The AEEE exam notification will be released by Amrita University, which is the authorized body of the examination. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the exam. The eligible candidates can check the details About AEEE Exam eligibility, application form, apply process, fee, preparation tips, Hall ticket and downloading process etc, which are given below for you.
AEEE Exam Dates
|AEEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Notification||October 2017|
|Online registration starts||1st week of December, 2018|
|Online registration Last Date||Last week of March, 2018|
|Check Status of registration||March 2018|
|Date of Slot Booking||March 2018|
|AEEE Admit Card||March 2018|
|Computer Based Test( CBT)- Online||3rd and 4th week of April 2018|
|Pen and Paper Based Test (P &P )||4th week of April, 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE Result||1st week of May, 2018|
|First Counselling||May 2018|
|Open Counselling||June 2018|
Note: AEEE exam Dates not fixed as it is usually conducted in the month of April every year.
- Aspirants who are applying for AEEE exam must have passed 12th or any equivalent examinations from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates who having a three years diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
Each candidate applying for AEEE 2018 must be born after 1st July of 1995.
The eligible candidates can apply for the entrance test through online or offline mode. The Application forms will be available from 1st week of November 2017 through official website.
Before filling the details in the application form the candidate have to follow the instructions provided by the exam conducting authority.
How to Apply
To apply for the AEEE Examination, the candidates can follow the given below steps.
Step 1: Candidates have to choose the mode of filling up the AEEE Application Form.
Step 2: Fill your personal, educational and other details.
Step 3: Upload your scanned image and pay the fee through online mode.
Step 4: Candidates who are going to apply through offline mode, can take the printed OMR application form from selected sale outlets such as Dhanalaxmi Bank, Federal Bank and Post Office.
Step 5: You can collect the OMR Applications from the university counter also.
Step 6: Candidates have to submit the duly filled application form copy along with the applicable DD to the university.
Step 7: You can take the printout of the application form for further process.
- The online payment the candidates can use Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card.
- Candidates those who are applying via offline mode must pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- The DD must be drawn in the name of Amrita School of Engineering which should be payable at Coimbatore.
- AEEE 2018 Application Form fee will be Rs. 1,000/- for all categories.
AEEE Admit Card will be provided right after the slot booking process. The Admit card is the important document at the time of examination. The Admit Card will contain all personal and educational details of the candidate.
How to Download AEEE Hall Ticket
For downloading the AEEE Admit card, the following steps will helpful to the candidates.
Step 1: All the candidates who have applied and got slot booked can download their AEEE Admit cards through online mode.
Step 2: Click on the official site link www.amrita.edu.
Step 3: You have to enter the information like name, roll number, date, time and slot of examination for booking the slot.
Step 4: After slot booking the candidate have to click on Downloading Admit card option and fill the details like Application number and Date of Birth.
Step 5: Now you can download your Admit Card of AEEE examination and take a printout of Admit card for future purpose.
This is all about AEEE Exam Details. If you have any doubts regarding the exam please do comment. We will try to answer as soon as possible.