- 1 IBPS CWE notification 2016
- 1.1 IBPS CWE clerk vacancies
- 1.2 IBPS clerk-VI apply online
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria for IBPS CWE clerk vacancies
- 1.4 IBPS clerk-VI apply online at www.ibps.in
- 1.5 Related
Aspirants.. It is a great news for you those who are deeply concentrated on the latest bank jobs. IBPS clerk recruitment 2016 has come in front of you along with 19,243 CWE clerk vacancies. So interested candidates those who are willing to grab this opportunity may apply for this IBPS clerk jobs.
Before going to apply for these posts you have to know the full information about the IBPS CWE notification 2016 by visiting the official site www.ibps.in. The starting date for the online process of the IBPS CWE clerk vacancies is on 22nd August 2016.
IBPS CWE notification 2016
IBPS is a short form of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is an autonomous agency in India. Every year IBPS has announced a common written examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. Now IBPS CWE is mandatory for anyone who wants to seek an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks.
Currently, it has issued the IBPS CWE notification 2016 to fill 19,243 CWE clerk jobs. So exiting one may want to apply for these IBPS clerk recruitment 2016 can visit the official site www.ibps.in. For more details have to look on below details.
IBPS CWE clerk vacancies
Applicants who are completed their graduation and searching for the jobs after graduation should know this employment news clearly. In this IBPS CWE notification 2016 there are lots of clerk jobs for all the graduates in various places. Applicants who satisfy the eligibility may apply for the IBPS clerk recruitment 2016.
Contenders must have age limit between 20 to 28years as on 01.08.2016. The IBPS clerk-VI apply online process is given by the below details. For more quires you may refer the official site www.ibps.in. The last date for the application process of IBPS clerk jobs is on 12th/09/2016.
IBPS clerk-VI apply online
Details of IBPS clerk recruitment
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Official site: www.ibps.in
Vacancy Name: clerk job
Total Num of vacancies: 19,243 posts
Job type: bank job
Location: various places
Eligibility criteria for IBPS CWE clerk vacancies
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be a mid of 20years to 28years as on 01/08/2016. Age limit is applicable for SC/ST and other categories.
Education qualifications: Applicants must have degree in any discipline from a recognised University. For more details you may visit official notification.
Application fee: Aspirants should have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs. 600/- for general category.
Selection process: Selection process will be based on
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
IBPS clerk-VI apply online at www.ibps.in
- Go to Official website www.ibps.in
- Click on to IBPS Notification.
- Read all the instructions, requirements clearly it is needed to apply.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after verifying the details.
- Pay the application fee for IBPS Clerk jobs.
- Take printouts for future use.
- Opening date of the application form is 22nd.08.2016
- The last date of the online application is 12th.09.2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 26&27.11.2016, 03.12.2016& 04.12.2016
- Date of IBPS main Examination: December 2016.