HAL JO Recruitment: Are you interested in Designing? Are you in search of the latest govt jobs? If your answer is yes, then kindly check in the notification released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Graduate or Diploma holders are eligible to apply for HAL JO Recruitment.
The last date to submit the application form is by 28th October. Kindly check in the official notification held available in the official website hal-india.com for further details. 125 vacancies for various categories like Management Trainee, Design trainee were released and 2000 apprentice vacancies which are to be filled in by the Graduate holder/Engineer in relevant field.
HAL Trainee Notification 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and defense company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is governed under the management of the Indian ministry of Defense. The government owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. These include manufacturing and assembly of aircraft, navigation, and related communication equipments and airport operations.
HAL is waiting for the efficient staff in their organization who wishes to strike hard and develop the organization. Candidate in search of the Bangalore jobs may apply. Notifications from HAL are very often released and presently we have a recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Management Trainee/ Design trainee and Apprentice.
Candidates willing to apply for HAL trainee notification 2016 must be a qualified Graduate or Diploma holder from the recognized university with relevant experience of 10 years. The last date to apply for HAL DT vacancies is by 28th October 2016.
HAL DT vacancies hal-india.com
The age limit of the candidate may vary between 30-35 years. Applicants are selected for HAL Apprentice Jobs by written examination conducted by the organization and personal interview. Candidates applying for MT/DT jobs are selected by the score secured in GATE followed by personal interview. The candidates willing to apply for the following post will have to apply in prescribed application form along with the relevant enclosures send to Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017 on or before 28.10.2016.
Pay scale announced by HAL organization varies between the posts. For management trainees and Design trainee the pay scale Id of Rs. 16400-40500/-. In case of Apprentice Rs.200-500 is awarded. Candidates in search of Engineering jobs can check their eligibility and apply for the post.
HAL Apprentice Jobs
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Official Site: hal-india.com
Job Role: Multiple
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Post wise Vacancies:
- Management Trainee: 75
- Design trainee: 50
- Management Trainee & Design trainee: BE/B.tech in Relevant Engineering.
- Apprentice: Graduate/Diploma Holder in relevant field
Scale of Pay:
- Management Trainee & Design trainee: Rs.16400-40500
- Apprentice: Rs.200-500 per hour
- Management Trainee & Design trainee: selected through score obtained in GATE-2017
- Apprentice: written examination followed by personal interview
How to Apply for HAL DT vacancies?
- Enter the official website of hal-india.com
- Select the notification and download the application form available in the notification
- Fill in all the required particulars. Pay the fee by drawing a Demand Draft/online through Debit/credit cards.
- Attach your latest passport sized photograph and duly sign where ever required
- Submit the application folding it in an envelope and post the application to the address stated below
To Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Vimanapura P O,
Bangalore – 560017
Last date to submit application form: 28.10.2016