About VMAT MBA Entrance Exam: The full form of VMAT is Vignan’s Management Aptitude Test. VMAT is a common entrance test which is being conducted every year by the Vignan University, Guntur across Andhra Pradesh. This Exam is conducted for admission to BBM & MBA integrated program in various specialization offered by the Vignan University. Interested candidates can apply VMAT MBA Entrance Exam through online or download the form via official website of university i.e. vignanuniversity.org. To get information about Eligibility Criteria for VMAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc., from here. Will soon we will update the Vignan University Management Entrance Test Date on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for VMAT:
- Those aspirants who wish to apply for VMAT Application Form must pass in a Intermediate or its equivalent (MPC/BiPC/MEC/CEC) scoring a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who are appearing or have appeared for qualifying examination and are awaiting results are also considered eligible to apply VMAT MBA Entrance Exam.
VMAT Entrance Exam Fee
Candidates will pay Rs. 200/- as application fee either in cash or in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Vignan University payable at Guntur.
VMAT MBA Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The VMAT MBA Entrance Exam will consist of objective type questions
- Exam will carry a total of 100 marks
- It will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions with 4 options
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The total duration of exam will be 2 hours.
|Section||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
We know all applicants are worried about VMAT Syllabus. Because applicants must know the Syllabus of VMAT so as to prepare for the examination according to it. The syllabus covers the three sections Logical reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English language. The students need to prepare the three subjects.