TS E Pass for Fresh Registration Online: The Telangana State Government has issued the e-pass Scholarships for the students who are belonging to Backwards Castes, Economically Backward and Middle-Class Students. Telangana Epass Application 2017 For Fresh Registration will be issued soon that is in the month of August. Here you can check the Telangana Epass Online Registration Procedure and Telangana Epass Scholarship Status as well as Epass Renewal Application Edit Option Dates.
Telangana Epass Fresh Application 2017 Registration Online Process for post matric, pre matric form available at official website @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility for TS ePASS fee reimbursement:
- EBC, BC Cast Candidates Parental annual income is below 1 Lakh Rupees per annum
- SC, ST Cast Candidates Parental annual income is below 2 Lakh Rupees per annum
Required Documents/Certificates For Applying Telangana Epass
- CET (ICET, Eamcet, Pgecet and other etc.) Alloment Order
- Caste/Nativity Certificate
- Income Certificate from MeeSeva this financial year only latest
- Bonafide Certificates (SSC/10th Class ( Last 7 Years ) Requires High School Bonafide Study Certificates, Intermediate Bonafide Study Certicates (10+1, 10+2 / 12th) And Graduation Course Bonafide).
- Bank Account Front Page (Scanned Copy )
- Aadhar Card Details
- Mobile Number and email id for OTP One Time Password.
- pass port size Photos
Click Here for TSepass New Registration
How to fill Telangana Epass Application Online: (Step by Step Process)
- Log on to the official website i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on Student Services Icon
- Then click on “Click Here” Button and fill the Telangana State scholarship form.
- You have to Login with the fill details like (SSC Pass Type, Hall Ticket Number, Pass year, Date of Birth)
- Upload scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks memo, and Original Income Affidavit.
- Press the submit option.
- Finally, take a print out copy of acknowledgment for safety purpose.
Click here for Telangana EPass Renewal Application 2017
Bookmark this information or save as pdf document to read offline and for future purpose