MAH CET MBA Exam Details: MAH CET MBA is one of the most important examinations. Applicants who have completed their graduation and seeking to take DTE Maharashtra Admission in postgraduate management programme such as MBA, MMS, PGDM and PGDBA can apply to DTE MBA CET Entrance Exam. Application form of MAH CET MBA Exam is filled by large number of MBA students each year. MAH CET Online Registration will be available at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. It’s very important to know about the MAH-CET Syllabus and exam pattern so that you can prepare much better. You can also check the MAH Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure from here. For more MAH CET Exam Details please read the complete article.
About MAH CET MBA:
MAH CET MBA is the official state level entrance test for admission to MBA/MMS programs affiliated to state-run or affiliated universities and private institutes in Maharashtra. It is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Every year it conduct the exam in the month of March for admission to MBA/MMS/PGDM at JBIMS, SIMSREE, DSIMS, N L Dalmiya, K J Somaiya, PUMBA, FLAME and other more than 400 B-schools in Maharashtra. 15% to 35% seat allocation is available for All India candidates appearing in MAH Common Entrance Test. Following are the major points that determine the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
MAH Common Entrance Test Eligibility
Applicants need to satisfy the MAH Common Entrance Test Eligibility criteria before applying for the examination
- Students must have passed in their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University to be eligible for DTE MBA CET Exam.
- Applicants who scored minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their graduation for general category and 45% in case of reserved category students can only apply MAH CET MBA Exam.
- Applicants those who are in the final year and waiting for results can also apply for the examination only if they provide their passing certificate at the time of admission.
MAH CET Fee Structure
- Application fee of Rs 1000/- for Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/foreign nationals/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates.
- MAH CET Fee of Rs 800/- for Candidates of Backward Class Categories, (SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC) and PWD Candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.
Note: The fee can be paid at any Axis Bank in cash via e-Challan. Another mode of payment is via Internet Payment through Credit/Debit Card for which extra service charges will be applicable in addition to the application processing fee.
MAH CET Online Registration
Link to MAH CET Online Registration will be made available here once forms are released. Candidates must apply online till the last date prescribed by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Before applying online, applicants should scan their photograph and signature. Pay the application fee as per norms.
The top 10 MBA institutes under MH-CET are:
- Sydenham (SIMSREE).
- KJ Somaiyya.
- NL Dalmia.
- Pune University MBA.
MAH CET MBA Exam Pattern:
- MAH CET MBA Exam is computer based examination
- The paper consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions
- The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- The question paper is set in English Language only.
- For each right answer 1 mark will be added
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answer.
MAH-CET Syllabus covers the following topics
- Verbal ability.
- Reading Compression.
- Quantitative analysis.
- Data sufficiency.
- Data interpretation.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Verbal reasoning.
- Non-verbal reasoning. (Also see: RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book, Best Reasoning Books).
Bookmark this information or save as pdf document to read offline and for future purpose