UKSSSC JE AA Recruitment 2016: Good news to all the candidates who are seeking latest Uttarakhand Govt jobs. UKSSSC JE AA recruitment 2016 has been released on 26thseptember 2016 by Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) to fill up 515 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Chemist, Assistant Accountant and Assistant Auditor.
Candidates are requested to apply for UKSSSC JE AA recruitment 2016 as early as possible to avoid late rush. The date to apply for Uttarakhand SSSC JE notification 2016 is scheduled by 31st October 2016. Uttarakhand SSSC Stenographer vacancies are explained in detail herein. Candidates are supposed to apply online for UKSSSC JE AA recruitment 2016, Uttarakhand SSSC JE notification 2016, UP Junior Engineer vacancies, Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant jobs. Students are also required to check in the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in for further details.
Uttarakhand SSSC JE Notification 2016
Uttarakhand is a state in northern India crossed by Himalayas, is well known for its Hindu Pilgrimage sites like Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarthi, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganga River.
The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal Tigers and Other native wildlife. Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Subordinate service selection commission (UKSSSC) is a Government sector company of India. They have branches and regional head offices all over the country. To fulfil the requirements of staffs UKSSSC recruits personnel from all over the country. They conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in UKSSSC.
Uttarakhand Junior Engineer Vacancies www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Getting to the details of the notification. The age limit of the candidate must be between 21-42 years as on 01st July 2016. Candidates applying for Assistant Accountant (sahayak Lekhakar) must be a qualified Graduate or PG Diploma in Accountancy with 4000 key Suppression per hour in Hindi Typing test. Candidates applying for Junior Engineer must be a qualified Polytechnic Diploma from Polytechnic /Electronics and communication/Applied electronics and Instrumentation by 55% marks. Students are requested to check their eligibility for the remaining posts in the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Application fee is Rs.300 for General&OBC category and Rs. 150 for ST/SC candidates. Application fee is to be paid by drawing an E-challan in the banks specified by Uttarakhand SSSC JE notification 2016. Applicants are selected upon qualifying in written test, skill test and personal interview written examination consists of objective type question which carry 100marks on total. Pay scale varies from Rs.5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs.2800.
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Official Site: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Job Role: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Chemist, Assistant Accountant and Assistant Auditor
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Uttarakhand state
Post wise Vacancies:
01. Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee): 242
02. Junior Engineer (Janpad Trainee): 26
03. Junior Engineer (IT Trainee): 07
04. Technician Grade II (Electrical): 80
05. Stenographer Grade III- 10 Vacancies
06. Assistant Accountant or Assistant Auditor): 108
07. Draftsmen): 19
08. Junior Engineer (Civil): 20
09. Chemist: 03
UKSSSC JE AA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Accountant (sahayak Lekhakar) must be a qualified Graduate or PG Diploma in Accountancy with 4000 key Suppression per hour in Hindi Typing test
- For Junior Engineer post: Polytechnic Diploma from Polytechnic /Electronics and communication/Applied electronics and Instrumentation by 55% marks
Age Limit: 21-42 years as on 01st July 2016
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs.2800
Selection Process: written test, skill test and personal interview
Application Fee: Rs.300 for General & OBC category and Rs. 150 for ST/SC
How to Apply
- Enter the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Select notification from the list, read the notification thorough and check your eligibility criteria
- Click on apply online
- Fill in all the required particulars
- Submit the application and draw an E-challan
- Pay the fee in the bank specified
- Save the E-challan receipt for further reference
Applications are available online from 27th September 2016
Last date to submit the application online is 31th October 2016.
UKSSSC JE AA recruitment 2016 notification link: