TNPL Trainee Recruitment 2016: Here comes good news for all who are in search of Tamil Nadu Jobs. The Tamil Nadu state government of tnpl.com has published TNPL Trainee Recruitment 2016. The notification has released to fill in 38 vacancies. Last date to submit online application is 31st October 2016.
Interested candidates may apply for the post as early as possible to avoid last moment rush. Details regarding the TNPL Welder Notification 2016 like educational qualification, age limit, etc were discussed clearly below so kindly check in the details carefully and apply for the post if held eligible. Aspirants in search of the latest govt jobs may read out the details of notification explained in this spot.
TNPL Welder Notification 2016
The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Tamil Nadu state government to produce newsprint and writing paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue. The Govt of Tamil Nadu listed the paper mill in April 1979 as one of the most environmentally compliant paper mills in the world under the provisions of the Companies Act of 1956.
The factory is situated at Kagithapuram in the Karur District of Tamil Nadu state. The registered office of the organization is located in Guindy, Chennai. Notifications are quite often from the company. Presently TNPL Trainee Recruitment 2016 has been published to fill in 38 vacancies in the cadres like Semi skilled welder/sanitation /AC and Refrigerator/Mechanic).
Candidates who are in search of the latest B.E/B.Tech jobs may check in the TNPL Welder Notification 2016. Aspirants are requested to check in the official web page tnpl.com for more details in case in you are in search of 10th/Diploma jobs.
TNPL Operator Jobs tnpl.com
Coming to the details of the TNPL Trainee Recruitment 2016, applicants must have possessed Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC) with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination in case Semi Skilled (Welder) and Semi skilled (AC and Refrigerator) vacancies.
if you are willing to apply for Semi skilled sanitation vacancies you must have qualified one year Diploma in sanitary inspector course and First class full time B.Sc (Chemistry) or Diploma in chemical Engineering in case of computer operator vacancies. In case of you are interested to apply for Semi skilled Trainee (instrumentation) then you must have qualified in Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent course.
The age limit of the applicants applying for TNPL Operator Jobs may vary between 18 to 30 years as on 1st October 2016. Candidates interested in the Chennai jobs may kindly read out the details explained below and download TNPL application form through official website tnpl.com later on submit the same to the address specified below.
TNPL Application Form
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Official Site: tnpl.com
Job Role: Multiple
Job Category: government jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu state
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Semi Skilled B/ C/ D (Welder): 04 Posts
2. Semi Skilled B/ C/ D (AC & Refgn): 02 Posts
3. Semi Skilled B/ C/ D (Sanitation): 01 Post
4. Central Control Room (CCR) Operator: 03 Posts
5. Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Instrumentation)/ Semi Skilled (D) Trainee (Instrument Mechanic): 28 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Trainee Recruitment
- Semi Skilled B/ C/ D (Welder) and Semi Skilled B/ C/ D (AC & Refgn): Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC) with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination
- Semi Skilled B/ C/ D (Sanitation): one year Diploma in sanitary inspector course
Central Control Room (CCR) Operator: 03 Posts
- Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Instrumentation)/ Semi Skilled (D) Trainee (Instrument Mechanic): Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent course
Age Limit: 18-30 years as on 01.10.2016
Selection Process: Written examination followed by personal interview
How to Apply for TNPL Trainee Recruitment 2016
- Enter the official webpage of tnpl.com
- Select the notification for which you are looking for.
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying for the post.
- Download the TNPL application form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Submit the application form by attaching a passport sized photograph and your signature.
POASTAL ADDRESS: Post your application form in the name.
To the General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639 136,
Last date to submit the online application: 31.10.2016
TNPL Welder Notification 2016 and application form