SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus: Many of us dream to work for one of the Famous Central Govt Jobs which is none other than Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Very recently SSC CHSL Recruitment has been published to fill in 5134 vacancies. The last date to apply for the recruitment notification is by 25th November. Today in this session let us clearly discuss the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam syllabus and how to SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and syllabus. Candidates who are interested in intermediate jobs may check in the notification, apply for the posts if held eligible and check in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2016-17 to get qualified in the exam very easily.
SSC CHSL Recruitment
|Name of the organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CHSL Vacancies||5134|
|Name of the posts||Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator|
|Online application starting date||08.10.2016|
|Last date to submit online application||25.11.2016|
|Selection process||Tier-1, Tier-2, Interview|
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under the Government of India to recruit the staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in subordinate offices. The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel; Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate services commission, it was set up on 1st July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group posts under central government of India. The commission recruits for the major work force of the central government. The posts for which it makes recruitment are at the grass root level which interact with the public and interface with the implementation of the Government policies. Candidates who are in search of the latest Govt Jobs may check in the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 and apply for. After application, candidates may check in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2016-17.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2016-17 consists of the following papers.
- General Intelligence.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
|SL.NO||EXAM TYPE||SUBJECTS||MARKS ALLOTED||TIME DURATION|
|TOTAL MARKS ALLOTED||200|
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam Syllabus
GENERAL AWARENESS/INTELLIGENCE (VERBAL&NON VERBAL)
- Semantic Analogy.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Space Orientation.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/ Detecting Miss-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Number Systems:
- Computation of the Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- STATISTICAL CHARTS:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, bar diagram, Pie-chart.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have got qualified in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 are called for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern hence aspirants may view the exam pattern. Tier 2 examination is Descriptive in nature which includes comprehensions, letter writing, Etc. completely of English language
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Exam syllabus: spirants who didn’t apply for recruitment notification may refer the link provided below and apply for the job notification. Later on refer the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2016-17.
Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2016-17