Punjab PSC Officer Recruitment 2016: Are you searching for the latest Punjab jobs ? Are you a qualified Graduate in the field Ayurveda Medicine? Then what more are you waiting for PPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 has been released. Candidates searching for the latest govt jobs may check their eligibility criteria and apply for the post.
The notification was released to fill in 118 vacancies for the Ayurvedic Medical Officer post. The last date to submit the online application is by 11th November 2016. Candidates may check in the official website ppsc.gov.in for further details regarding the notification.
Punjab PSC AMO Notification 2016
The Punjab PSC is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab province. Punjab Public Service Commission engages itself in conducting examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.
Punjab PSC very often releases job openings and presently Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts were to be filled by 118 members. The main education qualification to apply for Punjab PSC AMO Notification 2016 is that candidate must have qualified in Bachelor in ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Vacancies ppsc.gov.in
The age limit of the candidate may vary between 18-37 years. Age relaxations are also applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Applicants who have applied for the post are selected upon competitive examination for 300 marks, interview for 40 marks. Candidates willing to apply for Punjab PSC online application must also download the submitted application and post the envelope to the address specified.
The last date to submit the downloaded application for Punjab PSC Medical Officer vacancies is by 11th November 2016. Candidates may check in the official website ppsc.gov.in for further details regarding the notification. Scale of Pay announced by the Organization is Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400.application fee for SC/ST Category: Rs.1125, For Ex- Servicemen of Punjab: Rs.500, For All Other Categories: Rs.3000. Physically Handicapped Categories: Rs. 1750
Punjab PSC Online Application
Name of the Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
Official Site: www.ppsc.gov.in
Job Role: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Punjab
Punjab PSC Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Bachelor in ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 18-37 years
Scale of Pay: Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400
Selection Process: upon competitive examination and interview
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.1125,
- For Ex- Servicemen of Punjab: Rs.500,
- For All Other Categories: Rs.3000
- Physically Handicapped Categories: Rs. 1750
How to Apply
- Enter the official webpage of gov.in
- Select the notification for which you are looking for
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying for the post
- Download the application form held available in the official notification
- Fill in all the required details
- Submit the application form by attaching a passport sized photograph and your signature
- Download the submitted application and and post the envelope to the address specified
“IN THE OFFICE OF SECRETARY,
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
- Online registration starting date: 28.10.2016
- Last date to deposit the application fee: 04.11.2016
- Last date to submit the downloaded application: 11.11.2016
Punjab PSC AMO Notification 2016