Information About Manipur PSC Exam Details: Have you ever thought of being a Recognizable person in the society? If your answer is yes, and if you do belong to the state of Manipur Kindly check in the details of Manipur PSC.
The full form of Manipur PSC is Manipur Public Service Commission. Manipur PSC was formed on 31st October 1956. It is considered to be the Incomparable and top most qualifications in the state of Manipur. Public Service Examinations were held in each and every state and throughout India Union Public services commission (UPSC) conducts Examinations to select the eligible candidates to work for different sectors in the Government organizations.
Manipur PSC mainly recruits the aspirants accordingly through Group-I/II/III/IV/V. other departments like Combined Subordinate Services examination (CSSE-I/II), Agricultural Services, Medical Services, Educational Services, Fisheries Services, Forensic Services, General Subordinate Services, Industrial Services, Labor Services, Jail Subordinate Services, Handloom and Textiles Services, Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, District Transport Officer and many more also release notifications and recruit candidates accordingly by the score based on the performance in the examination conducted by Manipur PSC.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. Age Relaxation was also applicable as per Government rule. The upper age limit is for SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for persons with disabilities. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are also physically handicapped will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a degree certification of any University incorporated in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification as prescribed under Clause 6 (iii) of scheduled II, chapter I of the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 2010.
How Many Attempts Can Be Taken By An Applicant?
- 6 attempts in case of general category candidates
- 9 (nine) attempts for OBC candidates,
- No restriction for SC/ST candidates who are otherwise eligible.
- A physically disabled person will get as many attempts as are available.
Manipur PSC Exam Structure:
Manipur PSC Examination is held in three stages:
STAGE –I: Preliminary Examination: It consists of a single paper General Studies (200 marks) with covers the topics like General Science, Current events of national and international importance, History of India and Indian National Movement, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity and Economy, General Mental Ability.
STAGE-II Mains Exam – This is a descriptive natured exam in which five papers were quite compulsory out of which two papers are completed based on language test English and Essay Writing, General studies and two more optional papers. Candidate must secure minimum qualifying mark in each paper.
STAGE-III: Interview for 100 marks is conducted to test the student’s behavior, nature and examine HIM/HER in all aspects by questioning them regarding subject matters and test their knowledge to set a bench mark.
Manipur PSC Application Fee:
It is different for all the category students. In case of General category students the application fee is of Rs. 300. In case of SC/ST it is Rs.150. no fee for Women candidates of any category and physically challenged aspirants.
How to Apply & Appear for Manipur PSC Examination?
- Kindly check the official Manipur PSC website for Groups Notification or else for a specified sector which you are looking to get in for. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Manipur state.
- In case if you wish to apply online check in the notification for Manipur PSc Prelims Exam and fill in all your details by attaching a passport sized Photograph and Signature.
- If the candidates wishes to apply offline through application form then Purchase the Manipur PSC exam application form available in your locality. The application form comes within a Manipur PSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This Manipur PSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including Manipur PSC exam venues, how to fill in the Manipur PSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- Candidates who had applied for Manipur PSC Groups examination will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers.
- Be concentrated and focus on the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination and qualify for
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time in the venue allotted to you.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable.
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website www.aiming.in **