Aspirants here comes good news of all of you who are in search of the latest IT jobs. Have you ever heard the word KPIT? Many of us don’t know that kind of organization it was. Hence today in this session lets us clearly discuss KPIT careers India, KPIT full form, KPIT jobs, Careers in KPIT Cummins, KPIT Technologies careers so that interested candidates may check in the official webpage and apply for the latest job notifications.
About KPIT Technologies Careers
KPIT Technologies (formerly KPIT Cummins Info systems Ltd) is Indian Multinational Corporation, Popularly known as KPIT. The KPIT full form is Kirtane Pandit Information Technology. The company provides product engineering services and solutions, IT consulting services and technologies. It was headquartered in Pune, India. KPIT also operates in Automotive domain and has created well known solutions including REVOLO and India’s first ARAI certified Intelligent Transportation System — On-bus ITS. It was co-founded in 1990 by Ravi Pandit and Kishor Patil, as KPIT Info systems. Both the co-founders are Chartered Accountants by profession & were partners in the Chartered Accountancy firm Kirtane and Pandit Chartered Accountants. In 2002, Cummins InfoTech, the IT arm of Cummins Inc has merged with KPIT and the name of the Company became KPIT Cummins Info systems Ltd. later on It changed its name to “KPIT Technologies Limited” in September 2013. This was in line with Cummins’ decision to reduce its shareholding in KPIT to focus on its core business of engine and generator manufacturing.
KPIT Careers India:
There are totally three rounds for KPIT careers India which are in detail explained below.
- Technical and Quantitative Aptitude: In this round basic questions related to all programming languages, database concepts, few program related questions and quantitative aptitude were asked.
- Technical Interview: Generally KPIT jobs take one technical interview. They will start from introduction and they will end up with all language related questions, basic programs, basic queries, DBMS concepts, few OS concepts.
- HR Interview: After you clear both aptitude and technical interview aspirants will be called for HR interview. HR will ask you about relocation, family background and all simple questions. Be ready with your question too. That will make a huge impression on them.
- Confirmation: After you clear all rounds you will have to wait for few hours for formalities and then they gather all candidates together and announce selected candidates names and congratulate them.
Selected candidates were appointed in KPIT jobs and some of the categories in KPIT careers India were explained here in below. Kindly have a look.
- Product Engineering Services.
- Digital Transformation.
- Infrastructure Managed Services.
- Product Lifecycle Management.
- Products & Platforms.
- Automotive IBU.
- Manufacturing IBU.
- Energy & Utilities IBU.
- Enabling Functions.
- Automotive & Transportation.
- Energy & Resources.
- Consumer & Industrial Goods.
- High Tech.
- Life Sciences.
Careers in KPIT Cummins:
Generally, B.E/B.Tech graduates are eligible and candidates qualification must be obtained in any of the following subject stream of specializations –
- Information Technology Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
Apart from this, candidates with any of the following Graduate and Post graduation degree can also apply for the KPIT Technologies careers i.e. aspirant with any of the following specialization is eligible –
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Computer Application.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Master of Computer Application.
NOTE: It is compulsory for candidates to score at least 55% marks in graduate or post graduate level with no back log papers to apply for KPIT careers India.
KPIT careers India: The web page of KPIT Technologies careers has been linked here below. Kindly check in the latest job notification and apply if held eligible.