BHEL Recruitment: Have you completed your Diploma and waiting for the latest Government jobs? Here comes a notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) regarding BHEL Technician Apprentice notification to appoint and train 144 Technician Apprentice. All the candidates how are interested to apply for the post are requested to walk- in –interview from 3rd October (Monday) to 8th October (Saturday).
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs was released on 28th September. Applicants are requested to attend the interview along with all the educational documents whatever else required to apply for the post. The last date to attend walk- in-interview for BHEL Recruitment is on 8th October from 9.00 A.M to 11.30 A.M. From 3rd October to 7th October candidates may attend the interview in between 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M. for further details students are requested to check in the official website bheledn.com.
BHEL Technician Apprentice Notification 2016
Karnataka is a state in south west India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital Bangalore is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and night life. To the south west, Mysore is home to lavish temples including Mysore palace, former seat of the region’s maharajas. Hampi, once the medieval Vijayanagara Empire’s capital contains ruins of Hindu temples, elephant stables and a stone chariot.
BHEL, one of India’s leading Maharatna PSU, caters to the core sectors of Indian economy viz Power Generation and Transmission. The key benefits of working in BHEL are Exciting career opportunities, avenues of Growth, Equal opportunities for all and Healthy work life balance. BHEL recognizes the importance of work life balance and encourage you to maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited vacancies bheledn.com
Getting into the details of the BHEL Recruitment 2016 the age of the candidate may vary between 18-27 years. Age relaxations are applicable for all SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates. Candidates must possess Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering or equivalent from the recognized university.
Preference will be given to the candidate show are very fluent in speaking/Reading/Writing Kannada. Candidates interested in BHEL Jobs may walk-in-interview along with all the educational documents whatever else required to apply for the post. Selected candidates are given training for a period of one year and no student is supposed to quit the training program in the middle.
BHEL walk-in-interview between 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
Official Site: bheledn.com
Job Role: Technical Apprentice (Diploma Holders).
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Karnataka state .
BHEL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering or equivalent from the recognized university.
Age Limit: 18-27.
Scale of Pay: Can be checked in the official website.
Selection Process: Personal interview.
Application Fee: No application fee for this job as candidates are interviewed personally.
How to Apply
- Enter the official webpage of bheledn.com
- Select the notification for which you are looking for.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Take down the address where in Walk-in-interview is held.
- Keep all your certificates ready and carry them to the place of interview.
- Attend the interview in the time scheduled i.e. from 3th October 2016-08th October 2016.
- Submit the application form by attaching a passport sized photograph and your signature.
- Wait until you are called out to interview personally by the BHEL management.
From 3rd October 2016 to 7th October 2016 candidates may attend the interview in between 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M and on 8th October 2016 from 9.00 A.M to 11.30 A.M
Venue of interview
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026.
Important documents to be carried out by the candidate:-
- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable).