Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment: Air India Limited is offering many Employment opportunities for the unemployed youth according to region. Now it comes up with Air India Southern Region Notification to fill Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies.
Candidates are informed to read the complete advertisement for getting more information about Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment . Job fighters who are lookout latest govt jobs in India can fill these Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates are satisfying the eligibility criteria for Air India Jobs Apply Online available from 18th October to 8th November via www.airindia.in.
Air India Southern Region Notification
Frequently Air India Limited recruits the huge number of aspirants into vacant seats in their department. Now it has a need for 300 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts. Candidates who are interested in applying this Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 can check the eligibility criteria. Before Air India Jobs Apply Online applicants have to know the details regarding like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below.
According to Air India Southern Region Notification 2016, candidate must possess 10+2 from a recognized Board or University and also three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Govt recognized Institute. Air India SR Recruitment 2016 Candidate’s age limit should be 18 and 27years. Age relaxation is applicable according to govt rules.
Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies
Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Ltd. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test. Physical Standards clearly mentioned on its official notification of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016.
Interested candidates, who fulfill the all requirements, may apply Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies online mode only. Candidates who apply for Southern Region (SR) may be posted at Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Calicut depending upon the requirement. For more info about Air India Jobs Apply Online please visit the official website www.airindia.in.
Organization: Air India Limited
Official website: www.airindia.com
Job Role: Trainee Cabin Crew
No. of Vacancies: 300
Category wise vacancies:
|Gender||No. of vacancies||Total|
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Calicut
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Eligibility Norms:
Candidate’s age limit should be in between 18 and 27years (Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
- 10+2 from a recognized Board or University
- Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Govt recognized Institute will be given preference.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Selection Process: Written Test, Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT)
- Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Chennai for General/OBC category
- There is no fee for SC/ST category.
- During the period of training will be given a stipend of Rs.15, 000/- per month
- After successful completion of the training, initially draw Rs.35, 075/- per month.
Process of Air India Jobs Apply Online
- Candidates are advised to log on to Career Page of Official Website www.airindia.in
- On the home page you can find the apply online link
- Fill in the Online Application with valid details
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates before the Last date
- Finally take a print out copy of submitted for future use
Commencement of Online Application: 18.10.2016
Due Date for submission of Online Application: 08.11.2016
Air India Southern Region Notification 2016
Air India Jobs Apply Online