Inspire Scholarship 2017: This Scholarship for Higher Education aims at attracting talented students. Candidates who are studying in the Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), secured in JEE Advance, Main and those clearing NEET (top 10,000 ranks) can use this Inspire Scholarship 2017. If you are one of them, then you can fill the online application form on or before last date. Recently this scholarship notification released by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology (DST) @ www.inspire-dst.gov.in. The eligibility criteria for this inspire scholarship scheme is given as under. Here you will get the Inspire Scholarship Application Form in a Pdf file. Required attachments as mentioned below for Inspire Scholarship DST Registration Process.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- 1st Rank Holder in each Post Graduate level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University/Academic Institutions in India.
- Like way, 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level examination with minimum aggregate of 65% marks (or CGPA equivalent) of the entire course/ program.
- Students who have secured in JEE Advance, Joint Entrance Examination Main (top 10,000 ranks) plus those clearing NEET and who also choose to study Natural and Basic sciences in any academic institute/university leading to UG and PG Degree would be eligible for scholarship.
Duration of this Inspire Scholarship Scheme:
Each Fellowship is acceptable for a maximum period of 5 years or completion of their PhD degree, whichever is earlier.
Inspire Scholarship Cut Off
Inspire Scholar having secured minimum of 65% marks in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S./ M.Sc. The cut-off marks may be varying on competitive framework of selection process.
Amount of Inspire Scholarship:
- Selected candidates will receive the scholarship of Rs. 80000/- annually.
- The students will receive Rs. 60000/- in cash & remaining amount of Rs. 20000/- will be paid for undertaking summer training projects
Inspire Scholarship DST Registration Process?
- To apply online, please visit the website: http://www.online-inspire.gov.in.
- Then find the Registration option on the homepage
- Click on that link.
- Entering all details such as E-mail ID, candidate name, phone number, password etc.
- After applying you will get a registration id.
- Now applicants must log in with your ID and Password.
- Then candidates click on Online Apply button.
- Fill the form with relevant details.
- And upload require documents attach passport size photo & signature.
- Then click on submit it
- Download the form and take a print out copy of it for future use.
Offline Inspire Scholarship Application Form Process:
To apply offline download the application form from the official website www.inspire-dst.gov.in. The Inspire Scholarship Application Form must be in specific format. Send the filled in application to the given address i.e., “The Director, National Institute of Science, Technology & Development Studies (NISTADS), Dr K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012”.
INSPIRE Fellowship Application & Advertisement – Click Here
Bookmark this information or save as pdf document to read offline and for future purpose