.Net Course Details: It provides tools and libraries that enable developers to create Windows software much faster and easier. .NET benefits end-users by providing applications of higher capability, quality and security. Here is the article which provides Full details about .Net course Details such as Types, Eligibility, Course Details, Fee Structure, Best Institutes, Syllabus, Jobs, Salary etc.
Types of .Net courses:
There are different types of Frame works available in DotNet. They are
- ASP . Net
- C# . Net etc.
.Net Course Details of Eligibility:
candidates those who are non IT but interested in .Net can do the courses. The Eligibility criteria for doing .Net Course is
- Any Engineering Graduate
- IT students
The course Duration varies
- The short term course Duration is 45 days
- Long Term 3 months
Dot Net Fee Structure:
- The Fee Structure and range vary from Institute to Institute based upon the duration, experience of the faculty etc.
- Interested students can choose the Institute of their choice based on their capability to pay the fee.
- The average range of the Fee varied from Rs. 10000- 20000/-
- There are some institutes which provide training for fee range starting from 4000/-
Best Institutes Offering This Course:
It is very important for the candidate to verify all the aspects about the Institutes before joining. The factors to be considered are Experience of The faculty, Certifications provided, Fee, Placement assurance etc.
Here we provide the List of few Best Institutes in Hyderabad which provide Best Training:
- Pioneer world school Hyderabad.
- Naresh IT Ameerpet Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
- Arcus Institute Hyderabad.
- Decaan Soft Hyderabad. etc
Here is the over view of Syllabus of .Net Courses
- Introduction to Networking and the world wide web.
- Building multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Introduction to the .NET framework.
- .NET Interoperation services.
- Server side programming: Web Forms, ASP.NET Web Services, ADO.NET Data Access
- Client/Server Programming, 3-tier architecture.
- .NET Remoting.
- NET Web services and web service security.
- RESTful, SOAP, DISCO, and UDDI.
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Web Services.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Cross-Platform Mobile Application Development with HTML5 and PhoneGap
After successfully completing the .net Course Certificate will be provided for the candidates. Those who were certified can get various job opportunities such as
- .NET application engineer
- Web application developer
- NET MVC developer
- .NET developer with MVC
- Windows store app developer
The pay scale for those who get any of the above stated jobs ranges from 3 lakhs per annum.
This is the complete article about .Net Course Details, we have provided you the details such as fee, Duration, List of Best Institutes, syllabus, Job Opportunities, Certifications etc .
Go through the article and choose the best Institute and learn .Net and be a professional.
All The Best