If you are searching for Company Secretary (CS) Course Details, then you are at right page. Under this article, you can find every detail about CS Course such as Admission Requirements, Fees of Company Secretary Course, CS Syllabus, Duration, Total cost of the CS Course, Top Colleges list, Jobs after CS Course, Salaries, etc.
|Diploma Courses||Courses After 12th||After Graduation|
If you want more information read the comments given by other users and ask your doubts in the comments section after reading this post completely.
In our previous article, we provide CS Executive Syllabus and Subjects, ICSI Syllabus, CS Professional New Syllabus, ICWA CA CMA CS & Other Course Details, Study Materials etc
About CS Course:
Company Secretary (CS) is a professional course administered by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. T5he CS Course is divided into 3 stages – Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme.
- Foundation Programme can be pursued by 10+2 or equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (excluding fine arts)
- Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except fine arts
- Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.
Note: Examinations are held twice a year in June and December
Company Secretary Course Details
CS Course Fee Structure
- CS Foundation Programme – Rs.3600/-
- CS Executive Programme – Rs.7000/- for Commerce Graduates
- CS Executive Programme – Rs.7750/- for Non-Commerce Graduates
- CS Professional Programme Rs.7500/-
Students who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Govt as equivalent thereto can join the CS Course.
There is no minimum requirement of percentage of marks secured at Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) exam.
Duration of Company Secretary Course
Minimum – 8 Months
Maximum – Needs to be completed within 3 years of registration
Minimum – 12 Months/ One Year
Maximum – Needs to be completed within 5 years of registration for the Executive Programme
Minimum – 12 Months/ One Year
Maximum – Needs to be completed within 5 years of registration for the Executive Programme.
Subjects for CS Course
There are 4 papers in Foundation Course
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
There are 7 papers divided into 2 Modules in CS Executive Course
- General and Commercial laws
- Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
- Tax laws
- Company Laws
- Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws Compliances
There are 8 papers divided into 4 Modules in CS Professional Course
- Company Secretarial Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Corporate restructuring and insolvency
- Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
- Advance Tax Laws and Practices
- Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
- Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability
Process of Applying for CS Exam 2017
- Candidates need to apply for this exam only in online mode
- Applicants are required to visit the official website that is www.icsi.edu where they will find “Online Services” link.
- Click on the and now go to the students click present in the page and then click on “Students Registration”
- Now candidates are required to click on the link “Proceed to Registration”
- Once login credentials are available candidates have to login.
- Then fill the ICSI online application form
- Make the payment of application fee
- Upload scanned copies of documents in support of educational documents
- Next verify once all details and submit the form.
Last Date for CS Admission
31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year.
30th September for appearing in June Examination in the next year.
Institute of Company Secretary of India
- ICSI Agra
- ICSI Ahmedabad
- ICSI Ajmer
- ICSI Allahabad
- ICSI Alwar
- ICSI Amritsar
- ICSI Aurangabad
- ICSI Bangalore
- ICSI Bareilly
- ICSI Bhilwara
- ICSI Bhopal
- ICSI Bhubaneswar
- ICSI Calicut
- ICSI Chandigarh
- ICSI Coimbatore
- ICSI Dehradun
- ICSI Dombivli
- ICSI Faridabad
- ICSI Ghaziabad
- ICSI Goa
Click Here for CS Result of Executive and Professional
Bookmark this information or save as pdf document to read offline and for future purpose